Friday, October 31, 2014

The Bloks Forum Halloween Contest 2014 Entry #3: "Last Men Standing"

"Last Men Standing"

Happy Halloween, everyone!

My third entry in The Bloks Forum Halloween Contest  is "Last Men Standing".

"Last Men Standing" 
This is my third entry in The Bloks Forum Halloween Contest. "Last Men Standing". Not much story to this one. I  just really like The Last Man Standing set. There are also a couple from some of the new 2014 Infection sub theme in there. 

3 Shotguns vs. 15 swords? I like those odds! 

Everything is better...

...at night! 

Attack of the fish eye lens. 

Neat! 
I love glow in the dark things. 

"I could do this all day!"

"I could do this all eternity!"

And so, the team of Security Spartans were given infinite ammo to hold off the undead. Forever.

THE END

-Will 

No comments:

Post a Comment