Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Brick Zone Sign


One of the first things I did for The Brick Zone was build this sign. I'm not exactly sure when I built it, but it was probably around spring time. I made it mostly to stick in front of each review's intro. More recently, I animated the actual stop-motion intro sequence using it. I'm sure as time goes by I'll update it, but for now it is what it is.
There was no planning ahead with the design for this. It was something I just made on the spot for fun, like most cool things built out of Lego. 

This is an alternate photo of the sign that I was thinking of using for the banner image of the blog. I think the angle on this photo looked cool, but the Es looked a little unclear for newcomers seeing it for the first time. What do y'all think?

-Will 

No comments:

Post a Comment