Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Progress Update

Sunday night, I was up recording dialogue for a Twilight Zone inspired intro I plan on making. All of the dialogue has been recorded, but I still need to animate the video. I want to use the Twilight Zone theme song, but I don't want to run into copyright issues later down the line. I'll try to make my own song, something similar. Maybe I'll upload a version with the real thing onto my old legoassassin channel.

Tonight, I built my own turntable out of LEGO. It looks like I'll be able to use it for most small to medium sized sets. Not so sure about the larger ones.

I tried making my first review. For a small set, it's taking more time than I originally thought. I kept messing up. I want to sound natural instead of sounding like I'm reading off of a script. It's been pretty awkward. The thing that really stopped me in my tracks was when I was trying to get the camera to focus on the minifgure. I don't want the minifigures to look blurry; I want people to be able to see the details. The battery died before I was able to solve the problem.

I'll try finishing the review tomorrow.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment