Wednesday, August 27, 2014

76000 Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice Time Lapse

Mmm, White Chocolate.


Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!

Work was being pretty annoying tonight. In other news, I've been watching Batman Beyond. Great show; makes me want to go back and watch The Animated Series all over again. Anyway, it was late and I was in the mood for some Batman, so I whipped up this short time lapse video.


The actual video itself was shot months ago on my poor-quality webcam. I only have a couple of time lapse videos left shot from that particular camera. Once I'm done going through all of those, any new ones I make will be shot using my regular camera.

I also decided to put this one up to emphasize that there will be reviews of bigger sets coming in the future.

...Just wanted to put that out there, being that I've only made and uploaded reviews of sets on the smaller side so far.

That's all for now!

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment