Monday, August 25, 2014

Mega Bloks Halo 99693 SDCC 2013 Exclusive Review


This is the last of the reviews I made while my laptop was dead.

I know I said there would be a flood of new videos when my laptop was back and running, so I'll apologize now...it's not really a flood of new videos. More like a puddle. Or a water gun squirt's worth.

Upon rewatching it during editing, I saw that my fingers get in the shot quite a lot. Sorry about that, too. Here's to going that extra mil.

(That's from a t-shirt of a quote from a show. Can anyone in the audience guess where it's from?)

Watch it here!

There's this last-level-of-Halo-4-esque music playing in the background that makes this little video sound way more intense than it actually is. I thought that was kind of funny.

Not that funny, though.

Stay tuned for more!

-Will 

No comments:

Post a Comment