Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More awesome sales...AND a new blog!


I got some more Mega Bloks Halo sets on sale after work on Monday.

Oh yeah, and right before work, I created a new blog. I decided to call it The Halo Continuum. What a great name, right?!


Read on to find out more about the new blog and how it will coincide with The Brick Zone!...unless you don't care about Halo. In which case, ignore this. You could probably stop visiting altogether, since half of my reviews will probably end up being Halo related anyway. Anyway, read on!

First off, I apologize for the lack of new reviews on Monday (I keep referring to Monday since it is already past 2AM as I type this). I had another lovely dinner date (you know who you are).

I swear on Master Chief that there will be new reviews tomorrow.

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" -Cortana

I SWEAR there'll be new videos out tomorrow. Only because I know there are hundreds upon thousands of readers waiting in eager anticipation as I type this. Nah, just kidding.

Shout out to the viewer from Poland. Whoever you are, you are awesome. It makes me happy that someone other than me and my girlfriend are visiting the blog. Maybe one day you will speak up and show yourself with a comment or something. Until then, you have my thanks and appreciation.

There was also one person from France and one person from Germany who visited the blog as well. They're not as cool though, since they never came back. Or maybe they will?

So as I was saying, I created a new blog spontaneously right before leaving for work today. Like I said earlier, the blog is called The Halo Continuum. It's basically my little corner of the internet where I'll post about all Halo-related things. There's already a linked tab to it up in the header. It's like The Brick Zone's neighbor!

In addition to The Halo Continuum Blog, I also created a YouTube channel to go along with it. All future Mega Bloks Halo sets will be re-uploaded onto that channel as well. In the future, viewers can look forward to non-brick-built related Halo reviews in addition to the Mega Bloks ones and possibly some Halo gameplay videos. My video editor actually has the ability to screen record, so I could potentially record videos of me playing random Halo PC and Halo 2 PC online matches/campaign shenanigans. As for the other Halos on the Xbox 360, I'm not sure. Maybe?

So yeah. I basically spent the late evening working on the YouTube and Blog banner image. I think it came out pretty cool.

The banner shows my signature Olives & Oranges Spartan, from Halo 2 through Halo 4.
My Gamertags from past to present are there as well. Neat!
So if you haven't already checked it out, go do so here!
...cause' there's nothing on there right now.

For now.

-Will







No comments:

Post a Comment