Sunday, August 3, 2014

Early Morning Reviews


Good morning, everyone! I'm up early today to review some Halo Mega Bloks sets!


The videos may not necessarily be the next ones I upload, but it's just nice to have some content lying around to stockpile.

They say the early bird catches the worm, but I waited a couple years to get these sets. All of them were on clearance at Kmart and Target for very reasonable prices. If you have the patience, it pays to wait for these things to go on sale.

All of the old weapons packs in the middle from 2011 were $2.50 each! In my opinion, a great deal.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a huge fan of Halo. Don't be so surprised if other Halo related things pop up on this blog or on The Brick Zone YouTube channel later down the line.

So yeah. Be on the look out for these Mega Bloks Halo set reviews in the future.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment